Ohmic Heating System
Ohmic heating is heating with resistance instead of hot water and steam.
- Extremely precise temperature control; 0.3° precision - even with varying flow
- Green heating, high efficiency, 96% efficiency
- Heating from 0° to 155°, or as a booster from 90° to 105°
- No hot surfaces, no burns, gentle heating
- Homogeneous heating of product, homogeneous temperature throughout the product, even with particles
- Short warm-up times
Emmepiemme is the world's leading manufacturer of ohmic heating
Ohmic heating is the result of a research project started in 1993, which resulted in a very reliable, versatile and continuous heating system. Emmepiemme manufactures systems for Ohmic heating and offers various types of installations and technical solutions to ensure a reliable and efficient process.
Do you have any questions or do you need help finding the right system?
Ohmic heating systems are available in several different sizes and designs. Feel free to contact us for help in choosing the right system.