FDO back-pressure regulator
FDO is our sanitary back-pressure regulator from Equilibar. It is made of stainless steel or Hastelloy and is electropolished. It is suitable for use in the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry. Equilibar sanitary back-pressure regulators can be used for pressure control or automated flow-control operations.
- Back-pressure valve, where the set point is controlled by a pilot pressure instead of a spring pressure. This can be controlled with an electronic or manual pilot valve.
- Wide flow range, which together with an electronic regulator creates an optimal flow-control valve, and furthermore makes it suitable for large-flow changes during CIP/SIP.
- Simple design that contains few wearing parts and makes maintenance easy.
- Option for specially designed solutions.
- Extremely pulsation dampening.
Equilibar designs, manufactures and tests patented back-pressure regulators, flow-control valves and vacuum regulators for the sanitary industry.
Since 2007, Equilibar has provided innovative flow-control technology for the most challenging applications in the world. Their pilot-pressure controlled back-pressure regulators have become known as the standard for precision.