- Flexible and agile service
- Single point of contact
- Local presence
- Onsite support and service at short notice
- One-stop shop - saves time and resources
- Custom design & flexibility
- We collect what you specify
- Short lead-time from design to series production
- Close communication throughout all phases
- Experienced single-use engineers available
- Development of sketch design in collaboration with you
- 2D drawing for review
- Delivery of sample in a short time
- Dedicated employees with single-use experience
Flexible and agile service - like that!
Do you know what it’s like to have a project that’s urgent, but also that the road from words to action is long? From initial planning until the plant is complete.
Or do you often need to be able to restructure your process quickly?
Then the answer may be to switch to single-use (if you haven’t already done so).
With a single-use solution, you achieve a short lead-time from design to series production - even if it is a custom-designed solution.
You not only save time, but also achieve greater flexibility.
Both in relation to the actual design and production process, but also in relation to your own production going forward.
Single-use has a number of advantages over steel, which you can read more about in our article, Single-use vs. stainless steel, which highlights the differences between single-use technology and stainless steel reactors in terms of cost, energy consumption, efficiency, safety, service life and production types.
But back to the short lead-time ...
The short lead-time is due to several factors.
1) Alflow a so-called one-stop shop, where you can get a complete solution. This saves both time and resources on purchasing components from different suppliers.
2) We make sure to maintain close communication through all phases - from design to production. We are your single point of contact.
3) With us as a supplier, you are guaranteed a local presence. We are there when you need us and we can go to you with onsite service and support at short notice.
In addition, we collect what you specify. We have a number of dedicated employees with single-use experience who, in collaboration with you - and the experienced single-use engineers provided by our suppliers - develop a sketch design. You will then receive a 2D drawing for review before the solution is produced. You thus get a solution that meets your requirements exactly, and which can be quickly changed as needed.
All in all, you achieve a flexible and agile service - and the entire process from design to finished solution takes place in a very short time, so you can get started quickly.
The products that we offer our customers all live up to the requirements that are set in relation to use, hygiene, environment and serviceability.
This means that all our products are type approved and produced in appropriate materials, such as platinum-cured silicone and TPE.
We know the importance of absolute cleanliness in pharmaceutical processes, and with single-use systems you not only achieve perfect cleanliness, but also savings in time and in the use of cleaning agents.
We sell various types of single use equipment, including:
- Bottles and containers
- Tube sealers and welders
- Pass-through systems
- Moulded assemblies